We accept students twice a year into the MSN program at Saint Louis University. The application process for the MSN program requires careful planning in order to ensure that all admission requirements are met.
Please follow the steps outlined below:
- MSN Application and fee (online application)
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended in sealed envelopes
- 3 letters of reference
- Curriculum Vita/Resume documenting educational, clinical nursing, service to nursing profession, and community volunteer experiences as appropriate.
- Goal statement
- Copy of current unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state in which clinical experience will be done.
- After acceptance and prior to enrollment, submit a copy of your current CPR certification, completed Student Health Record, proof of updated immunizations and TB screening.
- File the current academic year's FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Saint Louis University currently accepts applications to the Nurse Practitioner (Master's and DNP) programs from those who reside in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
All transcripts should be mailed to:
Graduate Education Admission
Saint Louis University
One Grand Blvd.
DuBourg Hall 150
St. Louis, MO 63103
All other application materials will be submitted online within the application process.
A cohort is admitted to start the MSN program every fall and spring semester. The deadline for receipt of the Application for Admission and all supporting documents for all nursing specialties is:
- Fall semester is April 1
- Spring semester is September 1