- Majors & Degrees
- Traditional Four-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (TBSN)
- Accelerated One-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Accelerated Master's of Science in Nursing (AMSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner (MSN-NP)
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-MSN NP Certificate)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Baccalaureate (BSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Master's (MSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
Candidates for admission to the AMSN program must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from a nationally accredited college or university.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or greater on a 4 point scale.
- Completion of the following prerequisite coursework, preferably within the last 5 years. Labs are not required for science courses.
- Microbiology 3 credit hours
- Human Anatomy and Physiology 6-8 credit hours
- Inferential Statistics 3 credit hours
*Per section 335.066 RSMo of the Missouri Nursing Practice Act: Completion of the nursing program does not guarantee eligibility to take the licensure examination.