- University Writing Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- In-Person Writing Consultations
- Online Writing Consultations
- About University Writing Services
- Hours & Locations for University Writing Services
- Calendar and Events
- Class Visits, Workshops, and Writing Groups
- General Writing Resources
- Undergraduate Writing Resources
- Graduate Writing Resources
- Becoming a Writing Consultant
- Services for Faculty and Staff
- Workshop Requests
University Writing Services
part of the Student Success Center and is home to graduate and undergraduate writing consultants who help all SLU students with writing, speaking, and multimedia projects. If you are finishing a dissertation chapter or brainstorming your first SLU writing assignment, we offer individualized, peer feedback for you. To schedule an in-person appointment please use SLU Appointments, or call the Student Success Center at 314-977-3484. We also offer online consultations for certain student populations, as well as workshops and writing group support.
We offer individualized consultations for your writing! Stop by or click to read on!
Click to make an in-person appointment at one of our four locations using SLU Appointments.
Creating Online Appointments
For traveling athletes and students in on-line programs.
Hours and Locations
We are open six days a week in BSC 331, BSC 236, SON 114, and PIUS 320.
General online resources for writing and specific resources for Graduate and Undergraduate students.
Services for Instructors
We visit your classes and more! Workshops! Orientations! Writing Groups!
Writing Services Employment
Take English 493 in the Spring to become a Writing Consultant.
Writing Services Giving
A way to support some of SLU's most extraordinary students who serve their peers.