- Employment & Financial Support
FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE: Fellowship applications are due by January 21, 2015.
Presidential Fellowships are awarded to newly accepted Master's or Doctoral level students who demonstrate outstanding scholastic achievement and potential for success in graduate studies. Students are nominated by their program. Each program may nominate one student. Students interested in being nominated should contact their department of interest.
About The Award
Each fellowship award carries a monthly stipend, 18 hours of tuition scholarship during the regular academic year, 3 hours during the Summer session and health insurance. Summer attendance is mandatory. Recipients of the award are expected to enroll in a three-hour course each summer beginning with the first year of their fellowship. The award is for a maximum of two years for a Master's degree recipient and four years for a Doctoral degree recipient.
Eligibility For Award
- Either domestic or international applicant
- Must be accepted as a classified (degree-seeking) student in one of the disciplines with Graduate Education.
- Must be a new Master's or Doctoral student (an applicant may have been enrolled for no more than one semester previously in the degree program).
- Applicant must demonstrate outstanding scholastic achievement and potential for success in graduate studies.
Graduate Education Coordinator
DuBourg Hall, Room 450
Download the Presidential Fellowship Application Packet