M.S. in Organizational Informatics
Student applications will be evaluated by the admission committee. Minimal qualifications for obtained acceptance into the program are the following:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Work Experience: Applicant must be employed on at least a part-time basis (20 hours or more per week) and have at least 3 years of work experience
- Undergraduate GPA: 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale - Students with a GPA less than 3.00 will be considered for probationary admission. They must obtain a minimum grade of "B" in each of the first two classes to become a fully Classified student. The GPA requirement applies even to students bridging from the School for Professional Studies Computer Science Technology Program.
- Course work in the following areas:
- At least one course in information systems, information technology or a programming language.
- At least one basic statistics or research methods course.
- It is expected that incoming students have a basic, working knowledge of a standard word processing program (e.g., Microsoft Word), a standard spreadsheet or database program (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SPSS), and a standard presentation program (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint).
- At least two letters of recommendation from reputable sources (e.g., faculty, employer, co-workers). This requirement will be waived for students bridging from the SPS undergraduate Computer Science Technology Program.
- The Personal Potential Index (PPI) is highly recommended as part of your application. More information about the PPI can be found at http://www.ets.org/ppi.
- A 300-500 word personal statement describing the applicant’s interest in the program and how the applicant plans to use the degree.
- All applicants will be required to submit a current resume or curriculum vita with application materials.
|Register today for an upcoming online Information Fair to learn more about our programs.||If you'd like more information about the best and most flexible adult degree completion programs in St. Louis, fill out our information request form to contact our dedicated admissions office.||New terms begin every few weeks. If you're ready to get started, apply now and you'll be on your way.|
|Connect with SLU SPS!|