- Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Sustainability
- Why Sustainability?
- Program Summary
- Core Course Descriptions
- Plan of Study
- Graduate Assistantships
- Apply to Sustainability
- M.A. in Urban Planning and Development
- M.S. in Geographic Information Science
- MBA/M.S. in Sustainability Dual Degree
- J.D./M.A. in Urban Planning and Development Dual Degree
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Remote Sensing and GIS
- Accelerated M.S. in Sustainability
M.S. in Sustainability
The Master of Science (M.S.) in Sustainability from Saint Louis University's Center for Sustainability is an interdisciplinary program that prepares students to address the social, economic, and environmental issues stemming from the dynamic interactions between humans and their environment.
Core courses equip students with the variety of frameworks, theories, skills, and experiences they need to apply sustainability knowledge to real-world problems. They formulate research questions based on personal interests and professional ambitions and pursue them using various targeted research methods. Students' research generates usable knowledge that they-in collaboration with practitioners and policymakers-can apply to complex sustainability challenges.
Download the Sustainability Flyer.