In collaboration with an advisory committee of Saint Louis University users, ITS has selected and is providing support for Qualtrics as the next-generation survey tool for SLU. Qualtrics is available to all SLU faculty, staff and students.
To access Qualtrics
The Qualtrics survey tool is entirely web-based and offers the following features
- Login to the mySLU portal at myslu.slu.edu
- Click the Tools tab
- Click the Qualtrics icon
- Easy to use point and click interface
- Over 85 question types
- Ability to upload graphics and multimedia content
- Tools for basic and advanced users and surveys
- Advanced randomization, branching and other logic
- Survey mailer to track response times down to the millisecond and remind and thank participants
- Ability to create and analyze anonymous surveys
- Question and survey libraries
- Built-in dynamic reporting tools
- Ability to export data directly into SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word and PowerPoint
- Collaboration tools for working with other Qualtrics users (SLU and non-SLU users)
- Single-sign-on through the mySLU portal
- Free online training sessions and webinars from the Qualtrics support team
- Live support available directly from the Qualtrics support team for all SLU faculty, staff and students
- and more...
Training and Tutorials
Support for Qualtrics
- The Qualtrics support team can be contacted directly at 800-340-9194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request information or assistance with survey tools, please contact the Student Service Desk at 314-977-4000, ext 2 or chat/email email@example.com
Support for Legacy Survey Tools (Snap and EasySurvey)
ITS recommends that SLU users migrate to the new Qualtrics survey tool. This new tool provides an improved user experience for both the survey creator and respondents. As SLU users transition to Qualtrics, Snap and EasySurvey will remain available and a basic level of support will be provided.
To request information or assistance with survey tools, please contact the Student Service Desk at 314-977-4000, ext 2 or chat/email firstname.lastname@example.org