- Student Tech Service Center
- Academic Tools
- Accounts and Access
- Billiken Print
- Graduating Senior Checklist
- Hardware and Software Discounts
- Internet Services
- IT Intern Program
- Let your major be your guide
- Media resources and Labs
- New Student Checklist
- Technical Support
- ITS Home Page
Administrative Systems and Services
ITS supports a variety of administrative systems, including the mySLU portal, Banner Self-Service, and Internet Native Banner. The division also provides administrative services including Windows security updates, antivirus protection, and guest account access.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information about the administrative systems and services available to the SLU community.
- mySLU Portal - Provides access to Google Apps, People Finder, Blackboard CE, Banner Self-Service, student records, employee records and more.
- Banner Self-Service - An individual's window into the data kept in the central campus information system.
- Windows Security Updates - Throughout the year, Windows provides security and software updates to all Microsoft users.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection - SLU's antivirus software is available for all student computers.