- Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
Tutoring and SI Hours and Locations
One-on-one tutoring is currently available the following hours and locations.
- Student Success Center, BSC suite 331*
- Busch Student Center, room 354
- Student Success Center--Medical Center, School of Nursing Building room 114*
- Griesedieck Residence Complex (located on the main floor, as you walk up the stairs from the quad side, go towards the student desk worker and take a left. The tutoring space is at the end of the hallway).
- Sunday evenings 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Monday through Thursdays 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
*The Student Success Centers offer tutoring until 5:00 p.m. and do not have services available Sunday evenings.
The group tutoring sessions (or Supplemental Instruction sessions) are scheduled to occur in Busch Student Center room 236 and other centrally located classroom buildings. Click here for specific times and locations.
For questions, please visit us in the Student Success Centers (BSC suite 331 or SON 114), or call our front desk at (314)977-3484.