Admission to the program is through rolling admission; therefore, application to the program can be made at any time. Classes begin in August and January.
For questions about admission to the Health Information Management Program, contact the Department of Health Informatics and Information Management at (314) 977-8705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freshmen applicants should follow the University guidelines for freshmen undergraduate admissions.
- An ACT of 20 or above in each area or an SAT of 500 or above in each area is also required.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants who do not meet all admission requirements should still apply to be evaluated on an individual basis.
For more details, visit Saint Louis University's Undergraduate Admission site.
- Transfer applicants should follow the University guidelines for undergraduate transfer admissions.
- Direct admission for transfer students requires a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Applicants who do not meet these criteria should still apply to be evaluated on an individual basis.
For more details, visit SLU's Transfer Admissions site.
Click here to view current tuition, room and board rates.