Program in Health Sciences
The Program for Health Sciences is ideal for students who would like to enter a health-related profession or pursue graduate and professional studies upon graduation. Saint Louis University offers a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences and a Master of Science in Health Sciences.
The Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences provides students with:
- Classes that focus on a holistic approach to understanding health care.
- A solid, scientific baseline for entrance into medical school, dental school, or other graduate and professional programs.
- Skills and knowledge for entrance into a health-related field following graduation from SLU.
The Master of Science in Health Sciences provides students with:
- Students identify an area of research interest, which will result in a research project suitable for publication in a peer-reviewed journal, professional presentation, or scholarly equivalent by program completion.
- Students benefits from working directly with MSHS faculty members who are recognized as experts in the field and pursue research and teaching interests in a variety of health sciences disciplines. Faculty members with formal training in a health sciences discipline are licensed and/or certified in their respected fields.
- The goal of the program is to advance students' knowledge of health science fields and research methods.