- Honors and Scholars Programs
Honors and Scholars Programs
Thank you for your interest in the Scholarships and Special Programs at Saint Louis University!
In order to apply for one or more of these programs, you will need to log back in to your application for admission.
If you have submitted the Common Application, the Billiken Express Application, or if you have received any mail or email from SLU, then a login has already been created for you!
If you have any questions about SLU or your Application for Admission, please contact us at
1-800-SLU-FOR-U or at
Complete your Online Applications for Scholarships and Special Programs
- Enter your email address - the one on your application, or the one at which you've received email from SLU - in the blue box at the right, and click "Forgot your password?" You will immediately receive an email with a reset password. If you do not see the email right away, check your Spam folder.
- Using the same email address and the password that was just sent to you, come back to this page and log in.
- Once you have logged in, click on the "Scholarships & Special Programs" tab near the upper right-hand corner of the page. It looks like this:
- Now you have the option to apply for up to five (5) different Scholarships or Special Programs. Click on "apply" next to the program's name:
- Once an application has been submitted, it cannot be edited. Please make sure your application is complete before you click "submit"!
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at 314-977-2500 or 1-800-SLU-FOR-U and we will be happy to assist you!
As a motivated student already looking toward the future, you shouldn’t have to wait to start working on your goals. These exclusive opportunities will allow you to enhance your degree and set you above the rest.
Saint Louis University Honors Program:
Compliment your undergraduate major and provide yourself with a distinct advantage on your applications for employment, graduate school and graduate-level scholarships.
Saint Louis University Scholars Programs: