Center for Environmental Education & Training (CEET)
Chris King, PhD, discusses Environmental Education & Training at SLU
The Center for Environment Education & Training (CEET) is a training program devoted to environmental and occupational safety and health.
CEET provides professional development opportunities for environmental health and safety professionals, as well as resources to help employers meet their training and compliance needs.
As a component of the Department of Environmental & Occupational Health in the Saint Louis University College for Public Health & Social Justice, CEET merges professional practice with academics, research and service to help promote environmental and occupational safety and health. In addition to regularly scheduled courses, CEET provides customized training to business, industry, and public agencies.
- CEET is a member of the Midwest OSHA Education Centers, a consortium of OSHA Training Institute Education Centers, authorized to deliver OSHA Training Institute courses.
- Training for certified lead professionals, accredited by USEPA, Missouri and Illinois
- HAZWOPER and hazardous material training that is recognized by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- CEET is a frequent participant in various workforce development training programs, including USEPA Environmental and Brownfield training
- Contract and customized training is available
- Professional certificate programs in occupational safety and health
- CEET programs are approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education for Workforce Investment Act (WIA) funding
Training and Education Services
Saint Louis University's CEET can provide a full range of training services for your organization, including needs assessments, curriculum development, development of instructional materials, evaluation and assessment programs and customized training delivered at your site or one of ours.
CEET instructors are environmental health and safety professionals with qualifications and certificates appropriate for their assignments. They have a wide range of backgrounds including business, industry, health care, armed forces, regulatory agencies, research and academics. They bring a wealth of experience to these courses to help course participants achieve their goals.
|For more information on CEET:|