Call for Nominations – YWCA Leaders in the Workplace
|The 2013 YWCA Leader Luncheon honorees. Submitted photo|
The 2013 YWCA Leader Lunch was held on Dec. 5 in the Millennium Hotel in Downtown St. Louis. Saint Louis University participated in the program by honoring eight women from across the University who have contributed to the growth and enrichment of the University community, as well as the greater community.
These women exhibit a high level of achievement, demonstrate significant professional growth and leadership and produce valuable contributions to the University and beyond.
The 2013 honorees are:
- LaTanya Buck, director of the Cross Cultural Center
- Lisa Dorsey, associate vice president for Academic Affairs
- Cindy Fairchild, administrative assistant for Curricular Affairs at the School of Medicine
- Lisa Israel, director of the Student Success Center at the Medical Center
- Stephanie Mooshegian, assistant professor in the School of Professional Studies
- Mary Pat McInnis, assistant dean of the School of Law
- Shahida Naseer, associate professor in the School of Medicine
- Penny Weiss, professor in the College of Arts and Science
Since 1984, Saint Louis University has nominated a select group of women of achievement in the university community, and honored their contributions by inviting them to participate in the annual YWCA Leader Luncheon. This event celebrates leaders in the workplace from all over the city of St. Louis.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN HONORING OUR GREAT SLU WOMEN!
Chartered 1973Questions or comments to: email@example.com
|SLU Home : Contact Us : Disclaimer
©1818 - 2008 SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY