Admission to the College
We're so glad you're considering us! Saint Louis University's College for Public Health and Social Justice is an exceptional, action-oriented learning community that develops strategies for improving the health and well being of others. We offer a multitude of disciplines and degrees.
- Here, you can find the CPHSJ Graduate Admission Requirements for all of our degree programs
- as well as the 2015-2016 Graduate Application Requirements
- For undergraduate programs, please use the University application
You can schedule a graduate admissions tour at anytime throughout the year, by contacting Jessica Rollings, Admissions Assistant.
Why choose SLU's College for Public Health and Social Justice?
- Our College and its programs are among the best in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report
- Small class sizes and real-world application connects our students with exceptional opportunities
- We go beyond books to educate the whole student, fostering a culture of service and community
We encourage you to visit our campus in the heart of St. Louis, contact our world-renowned faculty, or have your questions answered by an admissions counselor!
|Your contacts for graduate admission:|
Kristi Richter, MSW, LCSW