Vice President, Human Resources
Kenneth Fleischmann, J.D.
Fleischmann provides leadership to a mission-focused human resources program for members of the University's faculty and staff.
Mission and Philosophy of Human Resources
Saint Louis University is striving to become the finest Catholic university in the United States in accomplishing our mission of the pursuit of truth for the greater glory of God and for the service of humanity. Human Resource Management, in partnership with the University Community, seeks to create a human organization to fulfill this mission. Specifically, we contribute by:
- Recruiting and retaining competent, compassionate, conscientious, committed, community minded faculty and staff who are attuned to our Catholic, Jesuit heritage and to the needs of our customers;
- Providing equitable compensation, benefits, and recognition systems which help retain and motivate faculty and staff;
- Assuring that the University strives to provide a fair and just work environment;
Providing educational and training programs that enhance the personal and professional development of faculty and staff in the accomplishment of our mission;
- Providing efficient and effective human resource systems which support the daily operations of University departments; and
- Supporting and enhancing communication efforts throughout the University.