Finding an Internship or Co-Op Program
An internship search is just as challenging as finding a full-time job, however, Career Services has resources to help you at each step of the process.
Internship Search Recommendations:
- Meet with a Career Development Specialist to discuss you r career field of interest and create a resume
- Brainstorm possible itnernship options and research organizations of interest Getting Started
- Meet with your specialist to:
- Discuss your internship ideas
- Discuss resources to help you with your search
- Develop an Internship Action Plan
- Make sure to utilize internship search resources on CareerLink, including GoingGlobal
RATE YOUR INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE!!
Share a great or not-so-great experience with your peers!
(click link above, log into your email and be directed to the form)