- Majors & Degrees
- Traditional Four-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (TBSN)
- Accelerated One-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Accelerated Master's of Science in Nursing (AMSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner (MSN-NP)
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-MSN NP Certificate)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Baccalaureate (BSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Master's (MSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
We accept students twice a year into the Post BSN to DNP program at Saint Louis University. The application process for the Post BSN to DNP program requires careful planning in order to ensure that all admission requirements are met.
Saint Louis University currently accepts applications to the Nurse Practitioner (Master's, Post-Master's NP Certificate, and DNP) programs from those who reside in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Complete the Online Classified Application through Graduate Education. A completed application includes:
- Graduate Education Application and fee (online application).
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended in sealed envelopes.
- 3 letters of reference that attest to your character and to your ability to complete a course of intensive study.
- Vitae/resume documenting educational, clinical nursing, service to nursing profession, and community volunteer experiences.
- Goal statement that describes your short and long-term goals in becoming a certified NP.
- Copy of current unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state in which clinical experience will be done.
- Copy of current CPR (American Heart Association)
- One year of clinical experience
- Personal interview may be required
- A review of your official transcripts will be conducted during the admission decision process.
- After acceptance and prior to enrollment, submit a completed Student Health Record, proof of updated immunizations and TB screening.
- File the current academic year's FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).Saint Louis University
Saint Louis University
DuBourg Hall, Suite 150
One North Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
A cohort is admitted to start the Post BSN to DNP program every fall and spring semester. The deadline for receipt of the Application for Admission and all supporting documents is:
- April 1 for the fall semester.
- September 30 for the spring semester.