- Major Exploration Academic Advising
Major Exploration Office Information
Student Success Center
Busch Student Center--Room 331
Phone: (314) 977-3484
Fax: (314) 977-3486
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
How do I look up my Academic Advisor and Career Development Specialist? Log into Banner Self-Service. Select Student Records, then View Student Information, and then click Go to All Advisor Listing. Here you find the name of your Academic Advisor and Career Development Specialist.
Use SLU Appointments to schedule with your Academic Advisor & Career Development Specialist:
1. Log in to your mySLU account
2. Open your Tools page
3. Click on the SLU Appointments icon
4. Select either "Academic Advising for Your Major", "Secondary Academic Advising" (Secondary advising offices include Honors, Pre-Professional Health Studies, Pre-Law, and Student Educational Services) or "Career Services" (for your Career Development Specialist)
5. Follow the prompts to select desired date and time
6. After you have scheduled your appointment you will receive an email conformation
If you must cancel your advising appointment for any reason, please use SLU Appointments to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
If you are a re-deciding student, please complete and bring a completed Redeciding Referral Guide with you!
Walk-In Hours (only during Fall/Spring semesters):
Each Major Exploration Academic Advisor will have weekly walk-in hours for students to drop by for quick questions, complete paperwork, etc. A walk-in will not replace a required appointment. Please make sure that you attend the walk-in hours for your assigned Academic Advisor.
Melissa Enanoza-Trinidad= Every Wednesday from 2-4 PM
Floyd Welsh = Every Thursday from 2-4 PM
Megan Shaffer = Every Friday from 2-4 PM