- Student Tech Service Center
- Academic Tools
- Accounts and Access
- Billiken Print
- Graduating Senior Checklist
- Hardware and Software Discounts
- Internet Services
- IT Intern Program
- Let your major be your guide
- Media resources and Labs
- New Student Checklist
- Technical Support
- ITS Home Page
Leaving the Program?
Although we are sad to see you leave the program we know that with the experience of the program and God's blessing you will do amazing in your future endeavors.
As per the Separation Process defined by Saint Louis University, as hourly part time staff, please start this process 10 working days prior to the last day of job.
Below are a few items to make sure to take care of before you leave:
- Submit a Letter of Resignation, set to your IT Supervisor and carbon copy Megan Greathouse
- Complete the IT Intern Exit Survey
- Submit your final timesheet
- Turn in any ITS issued key(s)