Student Development Staff Excellence Awards
The Division of Student Development annually awards staff who have made outstanding contributions or advanced divisional initiatives that have significantly affected student life and whose work is recognized across departments.
|2012 Division Award Winners|
Nominees for awards:
1. Perform above normal expectations and make a positive impact on the Division and University.
2. Make substantial contributions that extend beyond those normally expected or required by the job description.
3. Demonstrate a commitment to the University's mission and the five dimensions:
• Scholarship and knowledge
• Intellectual inquiry and communication
• Community building
• Leadership and service
• Spirituality and values
4. Maintain good standing as a University employee (not be on probation or under corrective counseling, if known).