The Division of Student Development annually awards staff who have made outstanding contributions or advanced divisional initiatives that have significantly affected student life and whose work is recognized across departments.
|2014 Division Award Winners|
Nominees for awards:
1. Perform above normal expectations and make a positive impact on the Division and University.
2. Make substantial contributions that extend beyond those normally expected or required by the job description.
3. Demonstrate a commitment to the University's mission and the five dimensions:
• Scholarship and knowledge
• Intellectual inquiry and communication
• Community building
• Leadership and service
• Spirituality and values
4. Maintain good standing as a University employee (not be on probation or under corrective counseling, if known).