- Major Exploration Academic Advising
Registration Dates for Fall 2014 Semester
- Monday, April 7 = Senior Standing Registration
- Monday, April 14 = Junior Standing Registration
- Monday, April 21 = Sophomore Standing Registration
- Monday, April 28 = Freshman Standing Registration
- Priority registration opens the Friday prior.
- Registration opens at 7 AM.
*New incoming freshman and transfer students will register during SLU 101.
For upcoming registration dates, please visit the registration section of the Registrar's website.
How do I know which registration class I fall under?
|# of Credits||Class Standing|
|90+ credit hours||Senior Standing|
|60-89 credit hours||Junior Standing|
|30-59 credit hours||Sophomore Standing|
|0-29 credit hours||Freshman Standing|
- Your current class standing is determined by your total credit hours of earned and current enrollment.
- You can find this information on your transcript and in Banner Self-Service.
How many credits do I need to be full-time?
Full-time students are registered for 12-18 credit hours. Dropping below 12 credit hours and becoming part-time may affect financial aid, insurance, housing, etc. If you choose to take over 18 credit hours, you will need to seek special permission from University College as well as pay for the added credit hour(s). Please contact Student Financial Services with any questions regarding your bill.
How do I look up my class schedule?
You need to log into Banner Self Service. Then click on the Student Tab, then Registration, and finally Student Schedule. On the Add/Drop Classes Page you will want to select View Student Schedule. Then choose the desired term and click submit. Your Student Schedule is now displayed!