Human Resources Offers Performance Evaluation Tool Training
Training sessions for the new performance evaluation tool will be located in the HR training room on the first floor of the Lindell Office Building.
The sessions will walk managers and employees through the new evaluation process.
After researching the best evaluation practices at other leading institutions and conducting several focus groups on campus, human resources has developed a new tool that has the following new features:
- Expands to four rating categories
- Measures nine core performance values that are critical to all positions at SLU
- Identifies employee contributions to university, department and individual goals
Human resources will hold the following training sessions:
- Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2-3 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 20, noon-1 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 21, 9-10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 25, 9-10 a.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2-3 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 28, noon-1 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 3, 2-3 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 4, 9-10 a.m.
- Monday, Feb. 7, 2-3 p.m.
*For immediate training on the evaluation process, please view our online video tutorials located on our HR website in the performance section.
* Department or division training also can be provided. If interested, business managers should contact their HR consultant to schedule a session.