The department offers several curricular tracks for students earning a Bachelor of Science in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- The Bachelor of Science in MRI is the standard curriculum track students follow.
- The Bachelor of Science in MRI + Pre-Medicine option is a curriculum track designed for students pursing medical school after graduation.
- The Bachelor of Science in MRI + Pre-Physician Assistant option is a curriculum track designed for students pursuing physician assistant school after graduation.
- A 2+2 option for students who currently possess associates of applied science degree in radiography with current ARRT certification who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging. With completed pre-requisite courses, the mri degree can be awarded in 2 years.
- A second degree MRI option for students who currently possess a bachelor’s degree seeking training in magnetic resonance imaging. Once all prerequisite courses are successfully completed, students can complete the program in 12 months.