- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Conflict of Interest in Research
- Submitting a Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- Electronic Conflict of Interest (eCOI)
- Conflict of Interest In Research Education
- FAQ's for Conflict of Interest in Research
- Contact Conflict of Interest in Research
- RCR Training Requirement for Students, Fellows and Trainees
- Export Controls
Submitting a Conflict of Interest Disclosure
Below are instructions to guide you through the eCOI disclosure process.
- If you are involved in the design, conduct, or reporting of research:
- You must first complete the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) Conflict of Interest course at citiprogram.org prior to the submission of your eCOI. It may take up to 48 hours for eRS to retrieve your completed training. For instructions on setting up your account with CITI, Please Click Here.
- After completing the CITI Conflict of Interest course, you can login to eRS to complete your eCOI disclosure. Once logged in, click on "Submit My Current eCOI" to begin. You must answer all questions in order to submit your eCOI disclosure.
- If you do not submit your eCOI disclosure within 30 days of your initialization , you will no longer have access to other eRS systems until the disclosure has been submitted.
- Any faculty, staff, or student engaged in research who does NOT submit an eCOI disclosure or who does NOT comply with the Financial Conflict of Interest in Research Policy will be referred to the Vice President of Research for corrective action.
For any questions regarding the Financial Conflict of Interest in Research Policy, please e-mail COI@slu.edu or call 977-7047.