Annual Clothing and Toiletry Drive Underway
Collection bins have been placed around campus for the annual clothing and toiletry drive.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to donate new or used clothing, as well as new toiletries.
All items will be given out at the 13th annual Open Doors event from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 30, in the Simon Recreation Center.
Open Doors sees hundreds of people who are experiencing homelessness come to campus to receive a hot meal, clothing and toiletries, and access to various social services. Services include medical screenings, employment opportunities, and legal assistance.
Collection bins can be found at the following locations around campus:
- Busch Student Center front desk
- Pius XII Memorial Library, outer lobby
- Campus Ministry entrance
- Griesedieck Hall, main lobby
- Reinert Hall
- DuBourg Hall, south entrance
- Tegeler Hall, main lobby
- Marchetti West, front desk
- Lindell Building lobby
- Medical School, S. Grand entrance
- Allied Health, Fresh Gatherings
- Research Building, main lobby
For more information about the drive and bin collections, please contact the Center for Service and Community Engagement at email@example.com or (314) 977-4105.