With registration about to begin this is a reminder for students, faculty and staff, to verify their EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM information in Banner. Students must update their information in order to register for classes.
To complete the process, log directly into Banner Self-Service at banner.slu.edu.
Instructions for verifying Emergency Notification Information in Banner Self-Service and to remove EC hold if one has been placed:
1) Close mySLU
2) Type banner.slu.edu in the address bar
3) Log in to Banner Self-Service with your SLU NET ID and password (email without "@slu.edu")
4) You might be asked to verify Ethnicity; if not, skip to step 5
5) Review your contact information, especially your phone number(s)
6) Use the active link under PHONES to update and add phone numbers
7) Verify your information
8) Check first box if you want to receive a text message for the cell phone you added
9) Check second box that you have verified / updated your phone numbers. (Required)
11)Your hold will be automatically deleted.
(You can verify your holds in Banner Self-Service at banner.slu.edu)