Tegeler Hall is located on the Frost Campus of Saint Louis University at 3550 Lindell Blvd., St. Louis, Mo (Map). The building is named after Jerome F. Tegeler, a 1929 SLU graduate and member of the Board of Trustees who generous donation made the structure a reality.
His son, Timothy Tegeler, continues the family's commitment to SLU and the School of Social Work. His financial contributions have been significant in assuring that Tegeler Hall is maintained as a modern, well equipped, state-of-the art building.
The building features classrooms, offices and a 250-seat auditorium for students, faculty and staff.
Olive Garage is located within walking distance of Tegeler Hall for visitors and those with SLU general or premium parking passes.
Tegeler Hall features nine classrooms, Carlo Auditorium and a computer lab providing plenty of space for students, faculty and staff to collaborate, learn and hold guest lecturers.
These classrooms are assigned by the university registrar; the School of Social Work only assigns the LRC classroom.
Tegeler Hall has a 250-seat auditorium on the first floor. This auditorium is used for classes, guest lecturers and various university events throughout the year. The auditorium is named after SLU alum Tony A. Carlos for his generous contributions to the university.
Tegeler Hall houses several administrative offices for the College, including: