Some courses at Saint Louis University have an automated waitlist.
This allows you to add yourself to the waitlist for a closed course.
If / When space becomes available you are notified via an E-mail to your SLU E-mail account.
You can then register for the course through the MySLU Add/Drop classes screen.
The date and time you added yourself to a waitlist is stored and students are notified on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How to Waitlist
- When you attempt to register for a closed course with a waislist you will be prompted to select "Waitlisted" and then click "Submit Changes"
- If you do not want to be on the waitlist select "None" and click "Submit Changes"
- If/When a seats becomes available you will receive an E-mail
- You will have 24 hours to register for the course
- Navigate to your Add/Drop classes page and change the status to "Web Registered"
- If you fail to register within the allotted time the seat will be given to the next student on the waitlist
- Once your schedule is finalized please remove yourself from any remaining waitlists via the Add/Drop classes page
- Change the status of the course to "Web Dropped"
- When a waitlist exists the Seats Remaining column, "REM", on the class search is NOT accurate. If a seat opens, priority goes to the waitlisted students. You may add yourself to a waitlist to get future available seats.
- Waitlists are deleted each semester when online registration, closes