The University's Facilities Services Division is responsible for facilities management, maintenance, custodial, distribution, grounds, mail, parking, University identity card, transportation, and renovation and new construction services.
• Safety and security issues are considered and implemented in the design and placement
of all campus lighting, shrubbery, trees and the like.
• Safety and security issues are considered when planning and designing major renovations
to campus facilities or construction of new facilities on campus.
• Safety and security maintenance requests receive priority over non safety and non emergency
• Public Safety officers and Facilities Services maintenance personnel are expected to promptly
report any safety and security maintenance issues when discovered.
• The University manages a University-wide key system, allowing for prompt lock
changes when lost keys are reported. All University keys on this system are stamped
"Do Not Duplicate."