What do I do If I own multiple vehicles?
- I am using a different vehicle for LESS than a month:
- Make certain your valid permit is displayed within the vehicle while it is on campus.
- I am using a different vehicle for MORE than a month or alternating between more than one vehicle frequently:
- Register the vehicle(s) using Banner Self-Service. Click on either your employee or student tab. Find the "Parking and Card Services Vehicle Registration" link. Next click "Register Vehicle(s)" and fill out the vehicle information. Finally click "Add Vehicle."
- If you have difficulty registering your vehicle online, you may send your vehicle information (Make, Model, Color, and License plate number), name, and banner number to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject of the letter, write "vehicle registration" and in the body include the information above. One of our staff will be able to register the vehicle for you.
- You will still need to have your valid permit within the vehicle on campus in order to use the garage and lot access on your card.
- I am using two or more vehicles on campus at once:
- Only ONE vehicle is allowed on campus per permit. If you want to have more than one vehicle on campus at a time, you will have to pay for a permit for EACH vehicle or pay the hourly/daily rate in the garages as a visitor. Abuse of this policy will result in fines up to and including termination of the privilege to park on campus.