- Custodial Services
- Distribution Services
- Facilities Management
- Facilities Planning and Construction
- Grounds Services
- Mail Services
- Sustainability & Benchmarking
- Transportation Services
SLU Ride Program
Dial 977-RIDE as a safer alternative to walking alone on campus at night.
The Department of Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness provides a security-focused escort service. It is called SLU Ride. The program provides safety escorts to assure people can move safely around campus, including the MetroLink. Rides are mostly accomplished via University vehicles, with walking escorts being provided for shorter distances.
SLU Ride is primarily operated and managed by student workers. These students operate the vans and also perform the dispatch function. If you are interested in such employment, look for an application here.
For the SLU Ride Program, please check the Public Safety website. This program provides transportation in place of the Billiken Shuttles, which run during the academic year.
Academic Year Hours:
- Monday through Wednesday - 6:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Thursday - 6:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Friday - 6:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- Saturday - 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- Sunday - 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m
Transportation Services provide rides only during the below times:
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The department of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness provides escorts and rides for SLU RIDE during the below times:
- Monday through Friday: 6:00 P.M. to Midnight
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 A.M. to Midnight
Requesting an Escort
Please call 977-RIDE and provide the following information: your name, your location, a phone number where you can be reached, your destination, and number of people.
Transportation Service within Campus Boundaries
Assistance can be provided to University buildings on campus as bordered by Washington Blvd, Compton Ave, Shaw Blvd, and Vandeventer Ave.