The SLU Card
- Student Services/Access
- Personal Identification
- Check Cashing Privileges
- Residence Hall Access (Residents only)
- Meal Plan Access
- Billiken Bucks/Bonus Flex Account
- Computer Services
- Simon Recreation Center Membership
- Billiken Sports Complex Access
- Library Access and Services
- Instructional Media Center Access
- U.S. Bank ATM Card and Debit Card
To obtain your SLU Card
- Bring a photo ID, such as a driver's license, passport
- Stop by Parking and Card Services at either location
- Students: Bring a class schedule.
- Faculty: Bring your faculty contract.
- Staff: Bring the temporary ID card issued by Human Resources. (Note: We no longer issue student IDs to faculty or staff who are taking classes on tuition remission.)
- No charge for the first SLU Card.
- $25 replacement fee for lost/damaged proximity cards.
If you lose your SLU Card
- Call Parking and Card Services immediately at (314) 977-3471.
- We will deactivate your lost SLU Card, which will prevent anyone from using your Billiken Bucks or Bonus Flex account or any other services.
- If your SLU Card is your U.S. Bank ATM card, please call (314) 533-1041 to deactivate the ATM portion of the card.
- Obtain a new SLU Card at either location for a $25.00 replacement fee.
If the SLU Card isn't working in the cafeteria or other locations
- Call Parking and Card Services at (314) 977-3471 and we will check the system.
- It may be necessary for you to stop by one of our offices so that we may check your SLU Card.