Doctorate of Nursing Practice Candidate Capstone PresentationsEvent Details: April 07, School of Nursing Building, 3525 Caroline St., St. Louis, MO, 63104-1099
Four doctorate of nursing practice candidates will present their original and independent research April 7-8, at the School of Nursing, Room 117.
The Capstone presents evidence of the student's ability to extend the knowledge base in nursing through "a piece of original and independent research or quality improvement project on a topic of importance that has been previously unresolved."
Thursday April 7, 2011
- 9:30 a.m. Susan East:
- The Association between Wound Closure Methods and Saphenous Vein Harvest Wound Complications after Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
Friday April 8, 2011
- 9 a.m. Elizabeth Gephardt
- Weight Management Quality Improvement Project For Group Homes Serving Youth With Developmental Disabilities
- 9:45 a.m. Mary Ann Cunningham
- Is Albuterol a Trigger for Atrial Fibrillation in the Post-Op Cardiac Surgery Patient?
- 10:30 a.m. Kerri Dixon
- Monitoring the Risks Of Amiodarone Therapy in Primary Care.
A reception will follow.