Below are steps you can take immediately to begin planning for the Billiken Bridge to Success Program and your future at Saint Louis University.
1. Return the Confirmation of Enrollment Form: Return form, along with the $200 tuition deposit, to the Office of Admission by May 1, 2014.
3. Apply for Financial Aid: You must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for consideration for need-based financial aid at SLU. We encourage you to file your FAFSA by March 1, 2014 to ensure priority consideration. When filing your FAFSA, please remember to indicate Saint Louis University as one of the schools authorized to received your information. SLU's FAFSA school code is 002506.
4. Apply for University Housing: All Billiken Bridge participants will need to complete both an online summer and fall housing application.
5. Register for SLU 101 Orientation: All incoming first-year students are strongly encouraged to attend this two-day orientation.
6. Register for a Learning Community: All Billiken Bridge participants are required to participate in a Learning Community (LC). Your LC selection will determine your fall housing assignment.