C.H.A.M.P. Dogs Return for Final ExamsEvent Details: May 10, Pius XII Memorial Library
Last year, on the last day of scheduled classes and the study day before finals, Pius XII Memorial Library hosted a number of therapy dogs from C.H.A.M.P. (Canine Helpers Allow More Possibilities), a local volunteer organization of therapy dogs and their owners, to help students cope with the hectic time at end of semester.
More than 300 students spent time with the dogs. Student response was overwhelmingly enthusiastic.
This year, the canines return on Monday, May 9, the last day of classes, from 3-5 p.m. and Tuesday, May 10, study day before finals, from noon-2 p.m.
- Monday. May 9, 3-5 p.m.
- Carol and Bella, Chocolate Lab
- Judy and Liberty, Golden Retriever
- Jill and Marley, Golden Retriever (repeat)
- Liz and Tommy, Cairn Terrier
- And - a very special treat - Dianne and Calgary, 4 month-old Golden Retriever Service-Dog-In-Training
- Tuesday, May 10, noon-2 p.m.
- Jennifer and Moose, Irish Wolfhound
- Victoria and Chelsea, Westie (repeat)
- Lon and Mr. RIP, Golden Retriever (repeat)
- Kathie and Herbie, Goldendoodle (repeat)
- Lauren and Romey - German Shepherd
- Donna and Happe - Golden Retriever
Find out more informations about the C.H.A.M.P. dogs at http://www.champdogs.org and remember to come visit them on Monday, May 9, and Tuesday, May 10, at Pius Library.