The following resources are available in the on-line job and internship database, CareerLink:
- InterviewStream - Practice interviews in the comfort of your own home!
- Find valuable resources to assist you with your interviewing skills
- With a webcam, speakers and a computer, you can practice your interviewing skills before stepping into Career Services for a person-to-person mock interview
- Conduct interviews and receive feedback from anyone with an email address
- CareerShift - Crack the "hidden job market" and manage your job hunt with this easy to use, but comprehensive, web site!
- Search, store and record job listings at all publicly posted websites, company websites, and newspapers
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists
- GoinGlobal - Search for international job openings, internships and country-specific career information
- ReferenceUSA - A source of business information for your job search research
- Focus2 - An interactive career and education planning system