- Centers of Excellence
- Center for Employment Law
- Center for Health Law Studies
- Academic Programs
- Health Law Resources
- Health Law Semester in Washington D.C.
- Speakers and Programs
- Student Opportunities
- Contact the Center for Health Law
- Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Law
- Center for International and Comparative Law
Faculty and Staff
The rich tradition of research and teaching in the Center for Health Law Studies has its foundation in the internationally recognized Center faculty. The Center’s faculty are prolific writers in law, medicine and ethics journals; they include the authors of the leading health law case book and treatise. In addition, many faculty members are actively engaged in interdisciplinary scholarship and policy development and are recipients of grants and contracts for research initiatives. Frequently quoted in the media, the Center's faculty members are highly visible as national leaders in health law and policy and as featured speakers at conferences in the United States and internationally.