- Centers of Excellence
- Center for Employment Law
- Center for Health Law Studies
- Academic Programs
- Health Law Resources
- Health Law Semester in Washington D.C.
- Speakers and Programs
- Annual Health Law Symposia
- Conferences and Symposia
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- Health Law Scholars Workshop
- Speakers and Lectures
- Student Opportunities
- Contact the Center for Health Law
- Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Law
- Center for International and Comparative Law
Health Law Scholars Workshop
The Health Law Scholars Workshop is a collegial forum in which faculty new to health law and bioethics scholarship present works-in-progress and receive in-depth advice and critique from experienced scholars and teachers in the field of health law and bioethics. It is sponsored by Saint Louis University Center for Health Law Studies and the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics. The Workshop encourages health and bioethics scholarship, fosters the professional development of emerging scholars, and furthers a sense of community among health law academics. Past scholars have placed their papers for publication in preeminent law journals.
2014 Call for Abstracts and Timeline
|April 7||Submission of Abstracts for Consideration|
|May 19||Notification of Selection of Workshop Scholars|
|Aug. 25||Works-in-Progress Due|
|Sep. 18-20||Scholars Weekend|
For abstract submission instructions and other information about the 2014 Health Law Scholars Workshop please see the current brochure.