- Centers of Excellence
- Center for Employment Law
- Center for Health Law Studies
- Academic Programs
- Health Law Resources
- Health Law Semester in Washington D.C.
- Speakers and Programs
- Annual Health Law Symposia
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- Health Law Scholars Workshop
- Student Opportunities
- Contact the Center for Health Law
- Center for International and Comparative Law
Distinguished Speaker Series
The Center for Health Law Studies Distinguished Speaker Series welcomed Michelle Mello, J.D., Ph.D., professor of law and public health in the Department of Health Policy and Management at Harvard School of Public Health on Thursday, March 28, 2013. Mello's talk was titled "Disclosure of Medical Errors and Medicolegal Risk: Is It Safe to Be Honest?"
Note: Please contact Cheryl Cooper to obtain the password to view this video.
The Center for Health Law Studies Distinguished Speaker Series welcomed Professor Nicole Huberfeld of University of Kentucky College of Law on Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Prof. Huberfeld's scholarship focuses on the cross-section of constitutional law and federal healthcare programs with a particular interest in federalism and Spending Clause jurisprudence.