Why give to Saint Louis University School of Law?
The financial support of SLU LAW alumni is essential to enhancing the educational experience for the next generation of SLU LAW graduates. Gifts of all sizes, from $5 to $500,000, are impactful and play a vital role in the future of the School of Law.
Each year the generous contributions from our alumni allow us to provide students with the following extracurricular experience that enhance their education and help set SLU LAW apart.
- Travel expenses for students to compete in regional and national moot court competitions - For the second year in a row, our moot court team placed in the top four at the National Moot Court Competition and the Black Law Student Association's moot court team won the national title at the Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition.
- Software for students to take exams online - Online exam software, which allows students more opportunity to organize and synthesize material, was purchased.
- Student Study Space - Additional student study space was created in the library, which serves as a second home for most students.
- Essay Advantage Program - This specialized one-day program teaches students necessary skills to prepare a bar exam essay.
- From seed money for student and faculty research and travel, to support for annual scholarships, contributions from alumni and friends touch everyone, every day.