1) Have you fulfilled all academic requirements?
2) Have you applied for graduation?
Applying for graduation is a Saint Louis University degree requirement. All students, whether or not you attend graduation, must complete the Application for Graduation. Please contact the Law School Registrar's office at 314-977-3312 if you have not yet filled out this form.
3) Have you ordered your academic regalia?
You can order your academic regalia during Regalia Days. If you are unable to attend, please contact the University Bookstore no later than March 31.
4) Have you had your photo taken for the class composite?
Photos will be taken during Regalia Days. If you are unable to attend, please contact Kabance Photo Services.
5) Have you met with Career Services for exit information?
Career Services will be available during Regalia Days. If you are unable to attend, please stop by the Career Services office.
6) Have you verified your degree information?
Student Services will be available during Regalia Days. If you are unable to attend, please contact Keesha Cobbs at 314-977-3309 to verify your information.
7) Have you RSVP'd for the Hooding Ceremony?
Please let us know you will be attending by completing the Graduation RSVP form.
8) Have you picked up your graduation announcements?
The University provides ten graduation announcements for each graduating student. These are not tickets to the event; you are not limited in the number of guests you can invite to the ceremonies. You will be notified by email when the announcements can be picked up in the Office of Student Services.
9) Have you picked up your cap, gown, hood and tassel?
You will be notified by email when academic regalia is available for pickup in the Office of Student Services.
10) Have you paid all outstanding tuition, fees and fines?
Transcripts and diplomas will not be released if a student has a financial hold. Please promptly arrange for payment of any outstanding debts to the University.
11) Have you submitted your bar certification forms?
All bar certification forms should be given to the School of Law Registrar's office, preferably before graduation. Certification forms will be completed after degrees have been conferred.