Saint Louis University's Boeing Institute of International Business will hold an open house for the Executive Master of International Business program at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, June 23.
Reservations are encouraged.
- 5:30 p.m. Thursday, June 23
- John Cook School of Business (Room 340)
- 3674 Lindell Blvd.
- Free parking is available in the SLU garage on Laclede (bring ticket for validation).
Attend the EMIB Information Session and learn more about:
- Why SLU is ranked in the top 20 for graduate international education and how the program combines a strong business basis with a comprehensive focus on the global business environment.
- The convenient weekend format for busy professionals.
- The benefits of having a diverse faculty and co-hort team that provides a strong network for future career growth.
Faculty, alumni and staff will be on hand to share information and answer questions during the presentation.
To register, visit http://www.slu.edu/x31856.xml or call 314-977-3839.
Visit /www.slu.edu/x16694.xml to learn more about the Executive Masters of International Business.