- Student Life
- Financial Assistance
- Getting Started
- Cost of Attendance
- Billing and Payment
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Aid on MySLU
- Frequently Asked Questions
- International Students
- Policies and Procedures
- Useful Links
- Visiting Students
- Multicultural Affairs and Outreach
- Student Organizations
- Contact Student Services
Payment Options and Due Dates
Account activity may be viewed online through Saint Louis University's Payment Suite, which may be accessed via mySLU. Payments may be made online, via mail or in person.
Initially, only a student can access his/her student account and E-bill online. Spouses and other third parties can only gain independent access to this information by being designated and authorized by the student.
1. Pay the semester bill in full to Saint Louis University. The balance can be covered in full by student aid, such as scholarships, remission and loans. No finance charge will accrue if the account is paid in full by the due date on the bill received before the semester begins. Full payment for the fall semester is August 1; full payment for the spring semester is January 2.
2. Make monthly interest-free payments during the semester. If students choose this option, their account will be assessed a per-semester fee of $75.00.
3. Make monthly payments during the semester. If students choose this option, their account will be assessed a 1% interest charge each month on the unpaid balance.
All students must select a plan by the due date on the bill received before the respective semester begins.
Students should use myslu.slu.edu and access the Payment Suite via the Tools tab. Authorized users should access the Payment Suite via billpay.slu.edu and log in using the e-mail address and password. Please see Payment Suite Instructions for information on designating Authorized Users.
Payments via Mail
Please mail payments along with payment coupon to:
Saint Louis University
Office of Student Financial Services
P.O. Box 790165
St. Louis, MO 63179-0165
Please be sure to include the student Banner ID number on the check.
Payments in Person
Payments may be made directly to the Cashier located in DuBourg Hall, Room 1. Payment must be accompanied by the payment coupon, which can be obtained from your bill.