- Student Life
- Financial Assistance
- Getting Started
- Cost of Attendance
- Billing and Payment
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Aid on MySLU
- Frequently Asked Questions
- International Students
- Policies and Procedures
- Useful Links
- Visiting Students
- Multicultural Affairs and Outreach
- Student Organizations
- Contact Student Services
Bill Payment Suite Instructions
Log in to mySLU using your SLU Net ID and password
Click on the "Tools" tab
Click on "Payment Suite" icon
Add Authorized Users
Students may establish authorized users to access their student account and E-bill independently of mySLU and Banner Self-service.
To add an authorized user, simply select the "Authorized User" tab at the top while in the Payment Suite. Enter the email addresses of the people the student wishes to authorize. Authorized users can be added or deleted at any time.
Authorized User Access
1. Obtain a password - The password will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the student who registered the authorized user.
2. Access the Bill Payment Suite - Visit https://billpay.slu.edu and log in using your e-mail address and password. Once there, the authorized user may view the student's E-Bill, make payments or enroll in a payment plan.
Viewing Account Activity
1. Once in the Payment Suite, click on "Recent Account Activity" in the middle of the page.
2. From the next screen, account activity can be viewed for the current term or previous terms.
To enroll in a payment plan, select the "Payment Plans" tab at the top once you have entered the Payment Suite.
Make a Payment
To make a payment, select the "Payments" tab at the top once you have entered the Payment Suite. Payments may be scheduled by clicking on "Make A Payment".
To Enable Direct Deposit for Refunds
Select the "Refunds" tab at the top once you have entered the Payment Suite. Excess funds will be direct deposited in the account on file 3 business days after the funds are received at Saint Louis University.