- Degree & Certificate Programs
- Dual Degree Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Higher Education Student Personnel Administration
- Certificate in Advanced Remote Sensing and GIS
- Certificate in Anatomical and Physiological Sciences (CAPS)
- Certificate in Biosecurity and Disaster Preparedness
- Certificate in Community Benefit
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems
- Certificate in Higher Education Community College Emphasis
- Certificate in Organizational Development
- Post Master's Certificate in Nursing
- Preparatory Programs
Higher Education Certificate, Emphasis on Student Personnel Administration
The application and recommendation forms can be downloaded: by right-clicking on the links to the forms, a short-cut menu should become available; select the "save target as" option, then save the file on the desired disk. For the recommendation form, you can type in your information directly onto the interactive form then Save, Print and Sign.
All application materials must be sent directly to Graduate Admissions office.
Requirements for Admission
- Application Form and Fee: $10 application fee
>> Complete an Online Application
- Official Transcripts:
>> Must be received in a sealed envelope.
>> Transcripts in a foreign language must include certified English translation
- Letters of Recommendation
>> Three (3) letters with signatures are required
>> Must be received in a sealed envelope with recommender's signature across the seal.
- Professional Goal Statement:
>> What experiences influenced your decision to apply to this program
>> Career plans and how this program will support them.
>> Name and birth date each page
Applicants are highly encouraged to self-manage their application files. This means that the transcripts and recommendations will be accepted from the applicant provided they arrive at the Graduate School admissions office in their original, sealed envelopes. Recommendations should have the recommenders' signatures across the seals. Upon completion, the entire application packet should be mailed to the Graduate School. International students should submit completed applications by February 1st, due to the amount of time necessary for visa processing.