- Degree & Certificate Programs
- Dual Degree Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Higher Education Student Personnel Administration
- Certificate in Advanced Remote Sensing and GIS
- Certificate in Anatomical and Physiological Sciences (CAPS)
- Certificate in Biosecurity and Disaster Preparedness
- Certificate in Community Benefit
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems
- Certificate in Higher Education Community College Emphasis
- Certificate in Organizational Development
- Post Master's Certificate in Nursing
- Preparatory Programs
The Post Master's Certificate in Nursing
Before completing this form, be certain that you have read and understood the instructions.
The PDF form is interactive and downloadable - you can save the form to your computer/disk and type your information directly into the fields. Then, print and sign the form, and mail to Graduate Education Admission office.
Post-Master's certificate programs are available online for students who already possess a master's degree to pursue coursework for acute care, adult-gero, pediatric, family, or psych/mental health nurse practitioner or psych/mental health clinical nurse specialist. The Post-Master's certificate program requires only one campus visit to Saint Louis University. The total number of credit hours varies among certificate offerings, however, a minimum of 15 credit hours is required for completion of a post-master's certificate program. Prerequisites for this certificate program include registered professional nurse licensure in Missouri or the State in which the student will undertake the required practica.
Certificate students are not eligible for fellowship, traineeship, or assistantship appointments, but they may be eligible for grants, loans, and other forms of federal or state-based financial assistance available through the University's Office of Scholarship and Financial Aid (DuBourg Hall, Room 121).
To make application for this certificate program, complete this form to the double line on the reverse side. Forward this form, the $10.00 application fee, and all transcripts to the Graduate Admission office.
>> Complete an Online Application