- News and Events
- Ferguson Support
- PILG Auction 2014
- Law Student Symposium 2014
- PDP Alumni Appreciation Night
- Scott Hall Inaugural Year Events
- James C. Millstone Memorial Lecture 2013
- Mastering the Art of Mediation Advocacy
- Court Week
- Health Law Symposia
- Public Law Review Symposia
- Richard J. Childress Memorial Lecture
- SLU Zone Third Thursday Promotions
- Scholarship Day
- Vincent C. Immel Lecture
- Dining, Lodging, and Travel
- US Labor Law: A Political Battlefield
- Past Events
- Scott Hall Information
- Submit a news item
- Videos and Podcasts
- Contact Communications
Court Week 2013
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District
A panel of judges will hear cases in the William H. Kniep Courtroom from 10:00 a.m. until noon.
Judge Gary M. Gaertner, Jr.
Judge Robert G. Dowd, Jr.
Judge Lawrence E. Mooney
Judge Kathianne Knaup Crane
Friday, March 22, 2013
2013 Adler Rosecan Jurist in Residence, the Honorable Robert G. Dowd, Jr
Appellate Advocacy and Tid Bits from the Bench
noon -12:50 p.m.
Regina and William H. Kniep Moot Court Competition Final Argument
3:00 - 3:45 p.m.
Judge Robert G. Dowd, Jr., Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District
Judge David Dowd-22nd Judicial Circuit
James M. Dowd-Attorney, Kell Lampin, LLC