- International Academic Programs
- Center for Advanced Dental Education
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education and Public Service
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- John Cook School of Business
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
- School of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School for Professional Studies
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
College of Arts & Sciences
"We in the College of Arts and Sciences are pleased to be part of a vital University, located in one of America's great cities, where high-tech meets human diversity, with close linkage to the world-wide system of Jesuit education. Both the College and the University are large enough to provide great resources but small enough to retain the true spirit of community."
Michael D. Barber, S.J.
Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
The College of Arts and Sciences primary objective is to impart a liberal education with a core curriculum designed to educate the whole person. Specifically, the College Curriculum is designed so that graduates are able to make value-centered, ethically-based judgments, are academically competent in their chosen disciplines and prepared to enter a variety of careers, professional and/or graduate schools, and are inspired to be effective leaders for change throughout the world.
| Programs & Centers